Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Europe Trip Part 2 - Paris & London

Bienvenue!!

As promised, this entry is about Paris, France!
All my life I have dream of stepping foot to this country.
And at the age of 19 years old and 7 months my dream came true! woohoo! 5 countries more to go!
Though it was just for a couple of days, it really was an interesting experience.
Well, its a lil bit frustrating when the whole 3days I was there it freakkin rain everyday!
Instead of wandering around figuring out the routes and all, we took a tour bus to explore the city.

To sum it all up here are the pictures! :)

Paris Train Station


The tour bus that we took.








My most favourite shot.

The Opera.


Sadly there isnt any good photo of us shopping. Heck, I didnt even bother to snap any coz I was way too busy! :p

After 3 days of touring, its time to leave to Paris. We took the Eurostar train and head off to London.


LONDON

I cant remember how long it took us to get to London from Paris but I'm pretty sure it wasnt that long. lol.
We arrived at Ashford.






Otw to Buckingham Palace


St. James Park.


My sister wanted to feed the squirrel so bad that she actually made frens with these old man! Just to get the peanuts to feed the squirrel. lol.

Harrods!! :))



London Tower Bridge

Most boring thing to do.


Hyperness in the hotel room.


These are what i could sum up of my 2 weeks adventure in Europe :)
.xoxo.