Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rain rain come again. Really..

Rain, how wonderful that sound. Those heavenly waters that grace themselves down from the sky so touch the earth in a symphony of droplets. All this appreciation is totally from the mad weather here. Its been so humid here lately to a point that I might just internally combust due to excess body heat. First of the fires in the forest in the neighbouring country had heated things up, and it is this time that mother nature decides to blow the wind with all the heat, smoke, dust, debries, and what-nots here. So here comes the dillema. To cool myself down, I would turn on the aircond. By doing that, I have just contributed in global warming and would eventually suffer as well. Hmmm. Guess I'll leave future me to worry about that. *reaches for aircond remote*