Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Death On The Stairs.

How could this day possibly go any worse... headache+tummyache+sore throat combo!
argh my nose and ears are blocked too :(
Ive never felt any sick than this before! Gosh!! I think its because I hardly get sick and when I do, it totally comes with everything. Full combo laahh! huhuhuhu.
Hmm... Anyway, I have a story that I would like to share with you people out there.
So here it goes...

I have this housemate named Yasmin aka Chubby. Yeah literally. She thinks shes all that hott and etc but the fact is she's just fat and dumb. Im not being mean or whatever its juz is like that. Ive tried to be nice to her but then that pathetic bitch does not know how to appreciate. She never ever tells the truth heck i think she prolly never did lah her entire life. She makes up stories. She makes every group of friends fight and seperate. She totally bullshits. Shes stupid. Yeah she is. All her lies are stupid. Obvious lies. Thinking people dont know. She goes around telling shes a 4 pointer student and never ever took any supplementary paper. Total bullshit! Wei minah kau buat diri sendiri malu je lah.

She was doing law. And apparently from what Ive been hearing around most of d law students hate her because of her fucked up attitude. *I totally agree on that!* So she change la to business. Dalam banyak-banyak course minah tu kena laa jugak nak ambik marketing management sama dgn aku gak kan. Ish. And d most retarded part is she goes telling people that shes doing engineering! Omg what an idiot kan?? As if people wont find out lah kan. aihh.. Some people are born to be retarded naah just her..

Whatever lah kan i couldnt careless about her coz what she do is her life right? She wanna bullshit and live in an imaginary life so be it then. I really dont give a damn! Till yesterday! You totally crossed d line bitch. Aku tak sibuk ngan hidup kau, kau nak menyemak plak dalam hidup aku kan. Youve messed with d wrong person la. Im not like ur idiot friends who would listen to whatever u say and obey mcm anjing kurap tepi jalan ok. Kau cari pasal ngan aku dulu so ok lah il get back to you twice as worse.

Principles of Marketing class 6 to 7pm. We were suppose to find a group for those who havent got any yet. All of us meet up at d lecturer's table for briefing bout d assignment. Bryan's friend, Aliman, came up to a girl and me asking to join his group. We said ok. And what bad luck could I possibly get lah! That bitch came up next to him terhegeh-hegeh nak join the group. Aliman being a nice person and knows nothing bout that bitch accepted her in d group. I was fine by that as long as she minds her own business. But no! Of course she wouldnt! That bitch pulled Aliman to d side and talked shit bout me to him. Howd I know this? This is because Aliman didnt look at me nor pass d paper for d group names to me. Pretty damn obvious already right? Pisst? Yeah of course I am pisst! zz.

I hope you'll be reading this bitch. Il fcking make sure you fcking fail ur coursework.