Sunday, February 15, 2009

Inside The Skull

Class started like normal.
5 subjects.
all 8am class.
it has been a torturing week to wake up and go to class.
bathing with cold water in d morning gives me headache.
same old routine day to day is really getting to my head already.
but there is nothing else to do anyway.
boring week.
its been hot this whole week.
my room is so freakin stuffy tho all d windows are opened and never closed.
certain people juz annoys me to d max this week.
im still wanting my moonlight shower.
im looking forward to that trip though we're still not sure when and where and what.
tones of assignment to be done.
still im not gonna start any of em soon.
i wanna get high.
i wanna go swimming.
i wanna go to d butterfly farm.
i wanna eat ice cream.
i wanna car.
ish.
so many things in my mind right now.
itll be a super long post if i actually let it all out here.
il juz stop right here.
goodnight.
.xx.